Leading employee of the MIPC Phlebology Center, endovascular and aesthetic phlebologist, lymphologist, plastic surgeon, leading specialist in the treatment of trophic ulcers, post-thrombotic disease and lymphedema.
Leading employee of the Innovation Center of Phlebology "Medical Innovative Phlebological Center". Endovascular and aesthetic phlebologist, lymphologist, plastic surgeon, children's surgeon, leading specialist in post-thrombophlebitis disease (PTFB), trophic ulcers and lymphedema, expert in ultrasound diagnostics of the veins of the lower extremities.
Performs all types of surgical interventions for varicose disease of the lower extremities. He is a leading specialist in the treatment of patients with trophic disorders, including ulcers of the lower extremities. In his practice he uses modern methods of treatment of PTFB, varicose ulcers - both operational and conservative.
- 2000-2006gg. Rostov State Medical University, Pediatric Faculty.
- 2006-2007gg. Rostov State Medical University, clinical internship on the specialty "surgery".
- 2013. Retraining in the specialty "Plastic Surgery" (IZHMU named after II Mechnikov).
- 2013. Rostov State Medical University, certification cycle on the specialty "Surgery".
- 2015. Retraining in the specialty "Ultrasound Diagnostics" (FGBU "CGMA" of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation).
- 2007:2012 a multidisciplinary surgical department based on the MBZM of the Central Regional Hospital of the Morozovskiy district of the Rostov region, a pediatric surgeon. He specialized in varicose veins, trophic ulcers, abdominal surgery, abdominal hernia walls of all localizations, minimally invasive techniques, aesthetic operations.
- 2009. MBHZ CRH Tatsinsky district of the Rostov region., Surgeon, head of the surgical department.
- 2013 Clinic of aesthetic medicine "Amoria", St. Petersburg, surgeon.
- Since September 2014. is a leading specialist of MIFTS under the guidance of Dr. Semenov A.Yu. on the diagnosis and treatment of trophic disorders of the lower extremities, trophic ulcers, lymphedema and lymphostasis, postthrombotic disease».
- "Emergency Angiology", Rostov-on-Don (Rostov State Medical University), from April 12 to May 20 2011.
- "Selected Issues of Pediatric Urology", Rostov-on-Don (Rostov State Medical University), from 1 to 28 of September 2011.
- "Pediatric Surgery" (VMA named after Kirov, St. Petersburg), 2012
- "Epidemiological safety and prevention of infectious diseases during endoscopic examinations, manipulations, endosurgical interventions", Rostov-on-Don (Rostov State Medical University), 10-22 September, 2012.
- “Deep multi-storey face and neck lifting”, St. Petersburg (North-Western State Medical University named after Mechnikov), from January 29 to February 2 February 2013.
- "Functional rhinoplasty", St. Petersburg (North-West State Medical University named after Mechnikov), 18-22 February 2013g.
- “Aesthetic correction of involutional skin changes using Botox”, “Application of intradermal implants based on hyaluronic acid of the Juvederm ULTRA and Surgiderm collection for correction of involutional skin changes”, St. Petersburg (Academy of Aesthetic Medicine), March 2013
Patient's review of the treatment of trophic ulcers by the surgeon-phlebologist Malakhov A.Yu.
Komissarova Lyudmila Ivanovna, December 7 2016
The foot constantly ached, there was a buzzing sensation in it at the end of the day, and then it formed a trophic ulcer, which became more and more. She didn’t dare to perform the operation in the classical way, as she was afraid after the reviews read on the network and all kinds of complications. Good daughter in the subject, I found an experienced doctor in Moscow Malakhov Alexei Mikhailovich. Before the operation, and this is endovasal laser coagulation, in a medical center in Moscow, where I decided to do it, they did an ultrasound, donated blood and that’s all. After the operation, they forced to get up from the table and walk for about an hour. After 3 weeks it seemed to my doctor. I didn’t worry about scars, the main thing is that the ulcer heals faster. 3 months have passed since the laser leg procedure. Everything is fine, the ulcer has become very small, but I hope it will soon heal completely. I am very glad that everything went well. Thanks for all. Komissarova Lyudmila Ivanovna, December 7 2016
- 4-th International Scientific and Practical Conference on Clinical Lymphology “Lymph 2015”, Moscow, 18-19 on November 2015.
- Scientific and practical seminar "HIV infection", Moscow, 18 March 2016g.
- Scientific and practical seminar “School of the phlebologist. Chronic venous edema ”, Moscow, 23.04.2016
- Scientific and practical seminars "Modern approaches to the treatment of diseases of the peripheral arteries of the lower extremities", "Rational antibiotic therapy for patients with infections of the skin and soft tissues", Moscow, October 8 2016.
- Phlebological Workshop "Peculiarities of the approach to the early stages of chronic diseases" Moscow, 22 October 2016.
- Scientific and practical seminar "Outpatient reception before and after surgery", Moscow, 12 November 2016.
- Scientific and practical event "School of thrombosis" within the framework of the 3 Scientific and Practical Conference "Emergency Medical Care and Urgent Medicine in a Modern Multiprofile Hospital", Moscow, 29 November 2016.
- Scientific and Practical Conference "Prevention and treatment of thromboembolic complications" from the "School of phlebology", Moscow (FGBU "NIITSH named after NI Pirogov"), 9 December 2016.