Employee of the Phlebology Center "MIFC, surgeon, endovascular and aesthetic phlebologist, expert doctor in ultrasound diagnosis of lower limb veins
- 2005-2011yy- First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov; specialty "General Medicine"
- 2011-2012yy- internship in "surgery" in GBOU VPO First MGMU named after I.M. Sechenov;
- 2012-2014yy- Residency in "Surgery" at GBOU VPO First MGMU named after I.M. Sechenov;
- 2012 - GBOU VPO RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov; Course in Cardiovascular Surgery and Surgical Phlebology;
- 2014 - First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov; Course on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease;
- 2014 - State Scientific Center of the Russian Federation-Federal Medical Biophysical Center named after A.I. Burnazyan; Course "Laser Therapy";
- 2014 - First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov; Course "Minimally invasive phlebology with sclerotherapy";
- 2016g - ROOTA consalting group; Training "Effective work with patients";
- 2018g-General organization of continuing professional education "International Academy of Expertise and Evaluation"; Retraining course in ultrasound diagnostics.
- 2010-2012yy-nurse of the aortic department and its branches B.V. Petrovsky RAMS.
- 2012-2016yy- LLC Medical Center
- 2018 to date: surgeon-phlebologist, doctor of ultrasound diagnostics of the Clinic for Phlebology "MIFTS"
Minimally invasive methods of surgical treatment of varicose veins:
- endovasal laser obliteration of varicose veins;
- radiofrequency obliteration of varicose veins;
- sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, microsclerotherapy;
- treatment of purulent diseases of soft tissues;
- removal of benign neoplasms of the skin and subcutaneous fat;
- suturing and treatment of wounds of various localization with the application of a cosmetic suture;
A doctor of high professionalism, regularly attends all-Russian phlebological and lymphological congresses and seminars, conducts treatment and consultations with patients with severe forms of venous insufficiency, complications of varicose veins.