- Phlebologist consultation in Moscow
- Who is a phlebologist and what does he treat?
- Phlebologist's consultation in Moscow or what to look for
- The treatment methods used by our phlebologists
- Phlebologist consultation in Moscow - price for the service
- Reviews of grateful patients about the phlebologists of our center "MIFTS"
- Real video reviews of phlebologists in the center of Dr. Semenov A.Yu.
- Frequently asked questions of our patients on the Internet about phlebologist consultation
- Video - How is a phlebologist consulted at our MEPC Phlebology Center in Moscow
Finding a competent specialist who can safely be entrusted with your own health is a hard and monotonous job. But in order not to be mistaken with the choice, one should clearly understand what a professional phlebologist should be and what is his main difference from other specialists in this profile. So, let's try to understand this issue.
Joint consultation of leading phlebologists "MIFTS" with ultrasonic scanning of veins
A phlebologist is a surgeon, general surgeon or vascular surgeon who is involved in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of venous pathology. Phlebologist expert class is difficult to find. In most cases, they are either the heads of their own specialized centers, or they have held senior positions in well-known state institutions for many years. Thus, these specialists have vast experience, as well as the ability to use the most advanced methods of hardware diagnostics and treatment of varicose veins.
Consultation phlebologist for free can be obtained at any of the state medical institutions in Moscow. Reception phlebologist in Moscow for free It is also carried out in private medical centers for voluntary medical insurance.
Turning to a phlebologist for help, the patient relies on the most clear diagnosis. A true phlebologist uses several methods for this, each of which allows you to obtain information about the condition of the human vessels.
Consultation is conducted by the leading phlebologist of the clinic Dmitry Anatolyevich Fedorov
Among the most promising and modern research methods, expert phlebologists use:
- Examination of the patient and collection of anamnesis. This is one of the most important and important points in phlebologist consultation. It is necessary to establish contact with the patient from the first minute, then ask about the beginning and further development of the disease. Communication between the patient and the doctor should always be. Due to extensive knowledge and experience, the phlebologist diagnoses all possible risk factors and determines the causes of the pathology.
- Ultrasonic dopplerography. With its help, a phlebologist can assess the overall patency of the venous system. Dopplerography has only recently been the only method to diagnose the condition of the valvular apparatus of the veins of the lower limbs. Any reception of a phlebologist previously started with a Doppler study.
- Duplex ultrasound scanning of veins. This technique gives ultrasound doctors a complete picture of the state of the circulatory system.
- Color mapping will allow phlebologists to more fully understand the changes taking place in venous vessels in a certain area. The presence of thrombotic masses, the percentage of occlusion (closure) of the lumen of the vein, the dynamics of thrombus growth, the failure of the valvular apparatus of deep and superficial veins, and many other things that can be detected in the DCC of veins.
- Laboratory blood tests. The level of coagulability and biochemical blood test, the state of the patient's hormonal background.
All these methods of diagnosis are conducted in our clinic during a consultation by one specialist for 30 minutes. All our doctors have certificates not only for surgery and phlebology, but also for ultrasound scanning of blood vessels. Only a set of all modern diagnostic techniques allows you to get a complete picture of the state of the patient's body. And on the basis of these data, our phlebologists prescribe the most effective treatment.
Phlebologist consultation, cost which is available in our center to each patient, in this case becomes the beginning of the return of a person to the habitual way of life and getting rid of his suffering.
To achieve the maximum effect, consultation of a vascular surgeon in Moscow should be associated with the further passage of a course of treatment from an expert expert class.
The use of modern techniques allows you to achieve consistent results in a short time.
Collaboration of phlebologists of our center
Among the innovative methods of treating varicose veins, the specialists of the Medical Innovative Phlebological Center use such as:
- Microsclerotherapy of vascular asterisks (telangiectases). Removal of small capillaries with very thin needles with laser sharpening, through which a sclerosing solution is introduced into the vascular network, which leads to gluing and further resorption of ugly asterisks.
- Sclerotherapy Foam-Form. It is used to correct small diameter vessels. A special foamed solution is injected into the vein affected by varicose veins, which ensures complete closure of the vessel.
- EVLK or laser treatment. This is a modern technique, which replaced the classical operation. The introduction of a light guide into the affected vein allows not only to control the passage of the apparatus under ultrasound through the affected vessel, but also in the right place to effectively heal the affected area of the vein.
- RFA or radiofrequency ablation. The introduction of a small catheter into the vessel allows point action on the affected area. A small working surface located at the end of the catheter as if "brews" the vein wall.
Consultative office phlebologist "MIFTS"
For out-of-town patients we conduct consultation phlebologist in on-line mode. The consultation of a phlebologist surgeon online, as a rule, is not complete, but to establish a diagnosis and prescribe conservative treatment to patients, before they arrive in Moscow we can. If you need an urgent online consultation of our surgeon's doctor, then you can leave your coordinates and we will contact you.
The ability to use all of the above methods for the treatment and diagnosis of vascular disease is mandatory for expert phlebologists. This is what makes it possible to provide long-term guarantees to patients who have been treated in our center.
One of the advantages of our clinic is the price for a consultation with an expert phlebologist, it is quite democratic and accessible to any category of patients.
Reception of an expert phlebologist with ultrasound of the veins of the lower extremities
Reception of an expert phlebologist without ultrasound of the veins of the lower extremities (based on the results of an ultrasound from another clinic)
Reception of an expert phlebologist with an ultrasound scan according to the results of treatment within one year
For the convenience of our patients, we work with banks that offer credit lines. Also in our center there is a flexible system of discounts and installments. Payment by Visa and Mastercard is possible. At the end of the course treatment, the patient is issued a package of documents for submission to the tax office for tax deduction.
In the clinic "MIFC" the price for all consultations of a phlebologist is fixed. Therefore, by contacting our clinic, you receive the whole range of phlebological services at prices that are displayed in the price list and are at the average level in Moscow. The affordable cost of a consultation in our clinic in Moscow is a very important aspect that we constantly remember. Therefore, since 2014, we have not raised the prices for phlebologists' consultation. It is important to remember that the price you pay for the lost health later will be completely different.
Recall of our patient who came to the consultation with surgeon phlebologist Semenov Artyom Yuryevich
Kontsevaya Tatyana Dmitrievna, December 17, 2018, Moscow.
Varicose veins and "crawled" veins on the left leg appeared a long time ago. The leg began to hurt and heat up in these places. It was scary - I was very afraid to "cut", read about complications after the operation. I found a laser method on the Internet. I chose the clinic for a long time. I stopped at the phlebology center on Kolomenskaya. I definitely wanted the operation to be done by Artem Yuryevich Semenov, judging by the reviews, a specialist of the highest level. I made an appointment with him. While waiting for an appointment, a man came out after surgery on his legs! I didn't expect this! We talked with him, it turned out that the operation was not painful. The fear slowly began to pass. At the reception, Artem Yuryevich clearly explained and answered all the questions. Passed tests, consultation with a cardiologist and therapist. On the day of the operation, I was no longer so afraid. The operation went to music !!! Sensitive but not painful. Artem Yurievich commented on everything. It was really calming! After the operation, the nurse put on stockings and I went out into the corridor on my own legs !!! I had to be like that the blood circulated. It didn't hurt to walk! The next day, treatment and dressing. Then an examination by a doctor during the year is included in the contract price. The vein gluing substance was injected three times during this time. Now on the leg there are no traces of swollen veins. I am very grateful to Artem Yuryevich Semenov and his entire team for carrying out the operation and after the operational correction! Kontsevaya Tatyana Dmitrievna, December 17, 2018, Moscow.
Recall of the patient after treatment and consultation of the surgeon of the phlebologist, Ph.D. Raskin Vladimir Vyacheslavovich
Murzinkina M.Yu., 28.03.2018., Moscow.
I would like to express my gratitude to Dr. V.V. Ruskin for the sensitive and attentive attitude to me. For three years I was worried about the feeling of heaviness in the legs and swelling of the legs. I was in the clinic with a surgeon, they said an operation to remove a vein was needed. When asked what anesthesia would be, they answered - an epidural (an injection into the spine). It seemed scary, but what if the "human factor", what if the hand trembles and the needle gets in the wrong place? But there is a spinal cord! Eh ma, I decided to wait. In late autumn, when the dacha season was closed, she slipped on a step after the rain and hurt her left shin. A month later, my venous problems on this leg sharply worsened (cyanotic edema of the lower leg and foot appeared), I could not even wear street shoes. Should I go to the surgeon again? But I know that before. Plunged into the Internet. Imagine my surprise when I found out that it turns out that it is possible to "turn off" a problem vein by laser sealing, and anesthetize with injections along the vein and no penetration into the spine. "Shoveled" a lot of medical centers, of course looking closer to my place of residence. I read about the technique of laser obliteration, reviews of doctors, pricing policy. I stopped at the medical phlebological center on Yakornaya (MIFC) and I do not regret it at all. After preliminary examination, on December 28, 2017, I underwent a laser vein obliteration operation. Amazingly, there was no pain, and immediately after the "procedure" I started and went home. None of my friends and relatives knew that there are such innovative technologies for treating varicose veins. Three months have passed, I am successfully working, I am engaged in swimming, Scandinavian walking. In general, I function normally in society. Yes, my two neighbors asked for the coordinates of this center and the doctor. Dear Vladimir Vyacheslavovich, I wish you success in your difficult, noble work! Murzinkina M.Yu., 28.03.2018, Moscow.
The most important thing for a doctor is grateful patients and the feedback they leave after the treatment! In these videos, our patients share their impressions of the phlebology center "MIFC".
How do I know if I have sore veins without consulting a phlebologist?
It is possible to reliably find out if you have diseased veins only at an in-person consultation with a phlebologist with an ultrasound examination. As a rule, this study allows you to obtain comprehensive information about the venous system.
How much does a phlebologist consultation cost in Moscow?
The cost of consulting a phlebologist in Moscow can vary in a wide range. Prices for a phlebologist consultation are determined by the pricing policy of individual clinics and do not always correlate with the quality of the service. In our phlebology center, the cost of a phlebologist consultation with duplex ultrasound examination of the veins of the lower extremities is 2900 rubles.
How to get an appointment with a good phlebologist in Moscow?
In order to get a consultation with a good experienced phlebologist, you should carefully study the information about both the doctor himself and the medical center where the doctor works. At the Medical Innovative Phlebological Center, only experienced specialists, experts in the treatment and diagnosis of venous diseases, conduct appointments.
Does an experienced doctor in Moscow perform ultrasound examinations independently as part of a phlebologist consultation?
Yes, most of the leading phlebologists in Moscow, as part of a consultative appointment, independently perform ultrasound examination of the veins of the lower extremities. At the Medical Innovative Phlebological Center, the doctor always performs an ultrasound examination as part of a consultation.
How is a phlebologist consultation in Moscow?
Consultation with a phlebologist at our center for innovative phlebology in Moscow is as follows: the doctor examines, takes anamnesis and performs ultrasound duplex examination of the veins of the lower extremities. After carrying out the diagnosis, the doctor makes recommendations and gives a detailed description of the prescribed treatment and prevention of venous pathology.
How to sign up for a phlebologist consultation in Moscow?
It is quite simple to make an appointment with a phlebologist in Moscow. It is enough to choose a good phlebological center. You can sign up for a phlebologist consultation at the Medical Innovative Phlebological Center by phone: +7 (495) 565-35-09; or online on our website.
Can I sign up for an online phlebologist consultation?
You can sign up for a phlebologist consultation at the Medical Innovative Phlebological Center on our website page at any time convenient for you or by phone +7 (495) 565-35-09
Should an ultrasound of the veins of the lower extremities be performed during a phlebologist's consultation?
A modern phlebologist consultation in Moscow, in accordance with European standards, must necessarily include ultrasound duplex scanning of the veins of the lower extremities. At the Medical Innovative Phlebological Center, ultrasound of the veins of the lower extremities is always performed in the process of consulting a specialist and is included in the cost of a doctor's appointment.
In this video clip you can see what a phlebologist’s consultation is in Moscow, how it goes, what a phlebologist should do during a consultation: