20% discount in November for endovenous laser obliteration according to the German technology BIOLITEC
In our phlebology center "MIFC" the ACTION for the treatment of varicose veins on the latest laser equipment of the German company BIOLITEC is held throughout November.
Patients who need to carry out the laser procedure EVVO, are given a discount of 20% for any laser intervention.
Endovasal laser obliteration (EVLO) is a modern method of treating varicose veins using laser energy. The use of modern instruments for performing this procedure (the thinnest optical fibers, ultrasonic intraoperative navigation) allows avoiding incisions in the skin and performing all stages of the operation through micro-punctures that do not require suturing and heal within 1-2 days.
Endovasal laser obliteration (EVLO) - what is it?
The principle of the operation, as in the classical treatment of varicose veins, is to eliminate the pathological discharge of blood in the saphenous (superficial veins), which expand due to varicose veins. However, when performing EVLO, it is not necessary to "pull out" the vein - the same effect is achieved due to its "welding" (coagulation, occlusion and obliteration) with a special laser system.
To perform EVLO, through a small puncture in the leg, knee or thigh, a thin light guide is inserted into the vein under ultrasound control and positioned in the area of transition of a superficial vein (patient) to a deep (healthy) one. Further, around the vein with the inserted light guide, a “cushion” of anesthetic is created from several small punctures (just like, for example, in dental treatment). In this case, all the blood in the vein is "squeezed" into the deep venous system, which ensures that there is no blood loss during the procedure. After turning on the laser device, laser radiation begins to arrive at the tip of the fiber. A special device with a certain speed evenly pulls the light guide back out of the vein through the same puncture, providing a soft and reliable effect on the vein wall, carefully "welding" pathologically enlarged areas. The vein is turned off from the bloodstream immediately after the operation, and already 3-6 months after the procedure, the vein is completely "absorbed" from the body, turning into the thinnest connective tissue cord that cannot be detected by ultrasound examination.
Stages of endovenous laser coagulation of EVLK
A feature of our center is that for the procedure we use only the latest developments in laser surgery - equipment and consumables of the German premium brand Biolitec - these are single or double-ring light guides with radial emission of radiation (which "shine" around the tip), devices with a wavelength 1470 nm ("so-called" water-absorbing "lasers), as well as expert class ultrasonic navigation.
Laser radial fiber for EVLK
Endovenous laser obliteration (EVLO) - after the procedure
The operation in our center lasts no more than 1 hours (on the 1 leg). Immediately after the operation, the patient can go home, as during the procedure we do not use general anesthesia or spinal anesthesia. The next day it will be necessary to come to the dressing, where the phlebologist will give individual recommendations, how to behave after the operation, what can and can not be done in the postoperative period.
We want to note that no special treatment is required in the postoperative period. Special rehabilitation is not carried out, because The procedure is of little traumatic nature and the patient can be active immediately after treatment.
Endovenous laser obliteration - indications and contraindications
Currently, laser coagulation can be performed in patients with any form and stage of varicose veins.
Contraindications for the operation are
- Established thrombophilia
- Chronic lower limb ischemia of the 3-4 stage
- Severe concomitant diseases of internal organs (heart, liver, lungs, kidneys)
- Acute conditions (heart attack, stroke, sepsis)
During EVLO, our patients read magazines or watch films.
Our advantages and advantages of endovenous technologies:
- Cosmetic and minimal invasiveness of the EVLO procedure - no incisions, seams.
- Quick activation after the EVLO procedure, there is no need for hospitalization, outpatient surgery.
- Huge experience of performing endovenous laser obliteration and other endovenous procedures (one of the largest in Russia). Huge individual experience of the doctors of the center for the treatment of varicose pathology.
- Individual consultation, solution of any problems with varicose veins, "full cycle" - examination, ultrasound, surgical and conservative treatment, control.
- Solution of cosmetic problems (vascular "stars", telangiectasis)
- Surgical solution of a combined complicated venous pathology - treatment of trophic venous ulcers, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis.
- Without queues, without waiting, the shortest possible time for pre-operational training and management. Possible surgical treatment on the day of treatment in case of emergency measures.
- Free annual follow-up after the performed procedure is a guarantee of the quality of treatment.
After a consultation in our center, if this treatment option suits you, we propose to eliminate the cause of varicose veins by performing endovenous laser obliteration of the main varicose veins with a 20% discount.
Call + 7-495-641-62-70 to register for the initial consultation of a phlebologist with an ultrasound scan of the veins of the lower extremities.