Leading employee of the Center for Phlebology "MIFC", cardiac surgeon, cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist, doctor of ultrasound diagnostics, candidate of medical sciences. Member of the "Association of Phlebologists of Russia"
Raskin Vladimir Vyacheslavovich - leading employee of the Center for Phlebology "MIFC", cardiac surgeon, cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist, doctor of ultrasound diagnostics, candidate of medical sciences. Member of the Association of Phlebologists of Russia, member of the Association of Cardiovascular Surgeons of Russia, member of the European Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons EACTS (European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery), member of the St. Petersburg Association of Phlebologists.
Consultation of the phlebologist Raskin V.V. - the doctor conducts an ultrasound examination of the veins
- 1995-2001 - Moscow Medical Academy. IM Sechenov (Moscow), specialty "General Medicine".
- 2001-2003 - Institute of Clinical Cardiology named after A.L. Myasnikova (Moscow), clinical residency in the specialty “Cardiovascular surgery”.
- 2006 - defense of the candidate's thesis on "Left atrial atrioplasty in patients with mitral heart disease". Awarded the degree of candidate of medical sciences.
2001-2009 - doctor of cardiovascular surgeon. Institute of Clinical Cardiology named after A.L. Myasnikov.
2009-2016 - Cardiovascular Surgeon, Senior Researcher, Department of Surgical Treatment of Myocardial Dysfunctions and Heart Failure. RSCH named after acad. B.V. Petrovsky.
2016-present - surgeon-phlebologist, doctor-ultrasound diagnostics of the Clinic of phlebology "MIFC"
- "Association of Phlebologists of Russia" - AFR
- "Association of Cardiovascular Surgeons of Russia", Moscow
- "World Association of Phlebologists" UIP - International Union of Phlebology "
- "European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons EACTS" (European Associatiation for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery)
- "St. Petersburg Association of Phlebologists" SPSP, St. Petersburg
2010, 2015 - Certification course for the program "cardiovascular surgery", Russian Research Center of Surgery named after ac. B.V. Petrovsky.
2016 - Advanced training course "Minimally invasive phlebology with sclerotherapy" at the Moscow Medical Academy. THEM. Sechenov.
2016 - Advanced training course "Surgical treatment of diseases of the veins of the lower extremities by the method of endovenous laser obliteration", Federal State Budgetary Institution "State Research Center for Preventive Medicine" of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
2016 - Professional retraining program "Ultrasound diagnostics", FGAOU VO Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN).
Languages: Russian - native. English german.
- Minimally invasive methods of surgical treatment of varicose veins:
- radiofrequency obliteration of varicose veins
- endovasal laser obliteration of varicose veins
- miniflebectomy by Varadie and Müller
- sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, microsclerotherapy.
He has experience working with patients with cardiac surgery and vascular profiles, including patients with heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart attacks and post-infarction conditions, heart failure, heart tumors, aortic aneurysms, including stratifying.
Surgeon-phlebologist Raskin V.V. after successful operation
It performs a wide range of open-heart cardiovascular operations, including coronary artery bypass grafting (including a working heart), plastic reconstructions and prosthetic heart valves, correction of septal defects, operations with pericarditis and parasitic heart damage, etc. He owns data on the work of angiographic and endovascular operating rooms, electrical stimulation and electrophysiology, minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures, such as minimally invasive coronary artery bypass grafting, off pump surgery, minito cancerous interventions on the vessels and valves of the heart, as well as the conduction system (ablation during atrial fibrillation). Participated in heart transplants, implantation of left ventricular and biventricular pumping devices (artificial heart). He has experience working with patients after heart transplantation.
More than 20 printed articles and chapters in a number of monographs on cardiac surgery, cardiovascular surgery and phlebology. Patent for invention "Method for the treatment of acute ascending varicothrombophlebitis of the veins of the lower extremities."
He passed internships in mini-invasive surgery and transplantology in Germany, England, Switzerland.
Regular participant of conferences, symposiums and seminars devoted to cardiac surgery, cardiovascular surgery, phlebology.
Patient's review of treatment at our center by the surgeon-phlebologist Raskin V.V.
Ignatova Tatyana Mikhailovna, Moscow, 27.02.2018
Miraculously, she got to the phlebology innovation center at the following address: Moscow st. Anchor house 7 with hellish pain of legs (veins) to Dr. Raskin Vladimir Vyacheslavovich. I am very grateful to the doctor for an unusually attentive, gentle attitude. After two weeks, I was able not only to move quietly, but also to walk quickly. I ended up in Paradise. High-class professionals work in this center.
Many thanks to you good doctors, health to you, success. You have extended my life. Ignatova Tatyana Mikhailovna, Moscow, 27.02.2018/XNUMX/XNUMX
Feedback from our patient about the treatment at the surgeon-phlebologist Raskin V.V.
Olenin A.V. Ramenskoye, Moscow region, 5 July 2017
I would like to express my gratitude to the surgeon-phlebologist Vladimir Vyacheslavovich Raskin for a qualified operation, his high professionalism in his work, for his "golden hands" and a polite attitude towards the patient. In March 2017, I underwent an operation, endovenous laser obliteration with Varadi miniflebectomy on both legs. The quality of the work was impeccable, which ensured a quick recovery. Doctor Raskin Vladimir Vyacheslavovich is a responsible and attentive doctor. Success and good luck to you! Thanks again! Olenin A.V. Ramenskoye, Moscow region, July 5, 2017
- Intracardiac echinococcosis. Malikova MS, Frolova Yu.V., Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Dombrovskaya AV, Mershina EA, Sinitsin VE, Dzemeshkevich SL Russian Cardiology Journal. 2015. No. 9 (125). S. 7-10.
- Mitral valve dysplasia as a component of dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome. Dzemeshkevich S.L., Frolova Yu.V., Fedorov D.N., Raskin V.V., Dzemeshkevich A.S., Malikova M.S., Lugovoi A.N., Rizun L.I., Fedulova S .V., Dymova O.V., Zaklyazminskaya E.V. Clinical and experimental surgery. Journal named after academician B.V. Petrovsky. 2015.№ 2. C. 18-24.
- Technique of surgical correction of tricuspid insufficiency in dilated cardiomyopathy. Dzemeshkevich SL, Malikova MS, Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Lugovoi AN, Rizun LI, Fedulova SV Clinical and experimental surgery. Journal of Academician B.V. Petrovsky. 2015.No3 (9). S. 31-35.
- Successful surgical treatment of echinococcosis of the left ventricle of the heart. Malikova MS, Frolova Yu.V., Raskin VV, Fedulova SV, Dombrovskaya AV, Mershina EA, Sinitsin V.Е. Clinical and experimental surgery. Journal of Academician B.V. Petrovsky. 2015.No3 (9). S. 73-76.
- Diagnostic algorithm and management tactics for patients with dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome. Rizun L.I., Voronina T.S., Dombrovskaya A.V., Raskin V.V., Klimenko V.S., Van E.Yu., Khovrin V.V., Fedorov D.N., Ivanova A .G. Medical Bulletin of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. 2014. 6 No. (73). C. 16-23.
- Reverse heart remodeling as a method of treatment of patients with dilated type of cardiomyopathy. Dzemeshkevich SL, Frolova Yu.V., Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Malikova MS, Rizun LI, Voronina Т.S. Clinical and experimental surgery. Journal of Academician B.V. Petrovsky. 2014.No. 1. S. 82-89.
- Tactics of surgical treatment of patients with generalized form of obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Raskin VV, Frolova Yu.V., Malikova MS, Dzemeshkevich AS, Dombrovskaya AV, Shapieva AN, Fedulova SV, Dzemeshkevich S.L. Clinical and experimental surgery. Journal of Academician B.V. Petrovsky. 2014.No. 1. S. 100-103.
- Giant myxoma of the left atrium in combination with mitral valve dysplasia. Dzemeshkevich S.L., Frolova Yu.V., Rizun L.I., Dzemeshkevich A.S., Raskin V.V., Fedulova S.V., Dzeranova A.N., Mironovich S.A. Russian Journal of Cardiology. 2014. 5 No. (109). C. 90-92.
- Transplanted heart coronary artery disease and systemic atherosclerosis - similarities and differences. Voronina T.S., Raskin V.V., Frolova Yu.V., Dzemeshkevich S.L. Atherosclerosis and dyslipidemia. 2014. No. 3 (16). S. 16-20.
- Organ-preserving remodeling of the heart during dilated cardiomyopathy as a possible alternative to orthotopic heart transplantation. Raskin V.V. Clinical and experimental surgery. 2014. No. 2. C. 17-24.
- Mitral valve dysplasia in adults: choice of surgical technique. Dzemeshkevich AS, Raskin VV, Malikova MS, Frolova Yu.V., Korolev SV, Akchurin RS, Dzemeshkevich S.L. Surgery. Journal of them. N.I. Pirogov. 2013. No. 2. S. 40-44.
- Heart donation in 22 year after orthotopic transplantation. Frolova Yu.V., Voronina TS, Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Malikova MS, Tsyplenkova VG, Konstantinov BA, Dzemeshkevich S.L. Surgery. Journal of them. N.I. Pirogov. 2013. No. 2. S. 54-58.
- Non-carinogenic dilated cardiomyopathy after the operation of reverse heart remodeling. Rizun LI, Voronina TS, Dombrovskaya AV, Frolova Yu.V., Blagova OV, Van E.Yu., Khovrin VV, Morozova MM, Kupriyanova A . G., Zaidenov VA, Donnikov AE, Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Malikova MS, Dzemeshkevich S.L. Cardiology. 2013. T. 53. No. 12. S. 41-46.
- Endovascular closure of the paraprosthetic aortic fistula with the SEARCARE PDA occluder. Abugov SA, Raskin VV, Puretsky MV, Frolova Yu.V., Mardanyan GV, Buravikhina TA, Dombrovskaya AV, Dzemeshkevich SL Clinical and experimental surgery. Journal of Academician B.V. Petrovsky. 2013.No1 (1). S. 87-90.
- Combined surgical treatment of echinococcosis of the heart and lungs in conditions of artificial circulation. Malikova MS, Frolova Yu.V., Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Voronina TS, Parshin VD, Sedov VP, Blagova OV, Sinitsin V E.E., Mershina EA, Dzemeshkevich S.L. Surgery. Journal of them. N.I. Pirogov. 2012. No. 2. S. 79-82.
- Progressive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in the syndrome of LEOPARD. Rizun LI, Voronina TS, Frolova Yu.V., Raskin VV, Rumyantseva VA, Zaklyazminskaya EV, Bukaeva AA, Van E.Yu., Khovrin V.V. , Fedorov DN, Daabul AS, Dzemeshkevich SL Surgery. Journal of them. N.I. Pirogov. 2012. No. 12. S. 56-61.
- Problems of the second decade after orthotopic heart transplantation: ultrastructural organization of the microcirculatory bed of the donor myocardium. Dzemeshkevich SL, Tsyplenkova VG, Frolova Yu.V., Kuzina SV, Skridlevskaya EA, Voronina TS, Dzemeshkevich AS, Raskin VV Cardiology and cardiovascular surgery. 2012. T. 5. No. 1. S. 64-66.
- Successful treatment of massive thrombosis of the inferior vena cava with nephrotic syndrome and chronic bilateral pulmonary thromboembolism in a patient with genetic thrombophilia. Blagova OV, Dzemeshkevich SL, Kozlovskaya NL, Nedostup AV, Sarkisova ND, Frolova Yu.V., Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Abugov S .A., Skipenko OG, Shilov EM, Sedov VP, Gagarina NV, Sinitsyn VE, Mershina EA, Volkova E.Yu. Therapeutic archive. 2012. T. 84. No. 1. S. 41-47.
- Successful surgical treatment of right ventricular dysfunction and congestive heart failure, which developed as a result of chronic postthromboembolic pulmonary vasculopathy with complete thrombosis of the inferior vena cava. Raskin VV, Frolova Yu.V., Dzemeshkevich AS, Eremenko AA, Torshin SV, Sedov VP, Blagova OV, Sinitsyn V.Е. Cardiology and cardiovascular surgery. 2011. T. 4. No. 3. S. 93-95.
- Intraoperative application of transesophageal electrocardiostimulation in cardiosurgery. Torshin SV, Raskin VV, Bayalieva A.Zh., Akhundov RN Anesthesiology and resuscitation. 2010. No. 5. S. 33-36.
- The case of a giant myxoma of the left atrium: the features of the clinical course, diagnosis and treatment. Merkulova IN, Blankova ZN, Suhinina TS, Belokon EV, Raskin VV, Dzemeshkevich AS, Dzemeshkevich SL Therapeutic archive. 2009. T. 81. No. 4. S. 34-39.
- Symmetrical volume-reducing "Mercedes" -plasty of the enlarged left atrium. Raskin V.V., Korolev S.V., Dzemeshkevich A.S., Frolova Yu.V., Vodyasov V.D., Kharlap M.S., Sinitsyn V.E., Dzemeshkevich S.L. Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2008. T. 1. No. 6. S. 51-56.
- Combined operations on valves and coronary vessels. Dzemeshkevich SD, Shiryaev AA, Korolev SV, Galyautdinov DM, Raskin VV, Kuzina SV, Vodyasov VD, Lepilin MG, Akchurin R .FROM. Cardiology. 2005. T. 45. No. 3. S. 55-57.