Varicose disease of the lower extremities - causes, symptoms, stages, diagnosis and treatment
- What is varicose disease of the lower extremities?
- The mechanism of development of varicose veins of the lower extremities
- The causes of varicose veins
- Varicose disease of the lower extremities - symptoms
- Complications of varicose veins
- Stage of varicose veins of the lower extremities
- Diagnosis of varicose veins
- Varicose disease and pregnancy
- Treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities
- Prevention of varicose veins of the lower extremities
- The results of the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities. Photos before and after treatment
- Patient reviews on the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities in our center
- Frequently asked questions from our patients on the Internet about varicose veins of the lower extremities
Varicose disease of the lower limbs is a pathology that is a complex of symptoms that have arisen as a result of the expansion of the walls of venous vessels.
Typical varicose veins of the left lower limb
You suspect that you varicose disease of the lower extremities? Wikipedia can give other definitions of the disease, but the essence is one. This disease is an enlarged sinuous blood vessel, which occurs, as a rule, due to improper outflow of blood and the formation of stagnation in the venous system on the legs. In addition, that with such a disease the legs lose their former beauty, this can still cause a number of other unpleasant moments that I can prevent to feel confident.
The reasons can be very diverse. The main of them are:
- Incorrect operation of the valves that are in the veins. If the valves are damaged or weakened, they can not perform their function and, in that case, the blood under gravity will move down. This can soon lead to stagnation of blood, stretching and deformation of the walls of blood vessels.
- Obesity. If a person is overweight, then it increases the load on the veins that are on the legs.
- In pregnancy in the body, women undergo significant changes, especially in the circulatory system.
- Also, this disease can occur with constant physical exertion, uncomfortable shoes or long-term stay on the legs.
- Hereditary predisposition affects the risk of varicose veins of the lower extremities (transmitted even through generations).
Regardless of what may be the causes of varicose disease on the legs, you need to constantly carry out prevention and pay attention to the condition of the legs.
Symptoms of varicose veins
In order to start treatment in time and recognize the disease in time, you need to know the symptoms of the disease.
The main symptoms of varicose veins:
- Pain and heaviness in the legs;
- Edema on the legs, ankles and feet;
- Skin discoloration;
- Sudden cramps;
- Dark red or blue manifestations of the venous mesh;
- Dry skin and the appearance of cracks.
If you let things go on their own and do not start treatment, complications can arise that lead to serious illnesses.
From varicose nodes to trophic disorders and ulcers
If you do not consult a doctor in time, varicose disease of the lower extremities will progress and cause constant pain and discomfort. The skin of the feet will be dry, have an unnatural color, and the outflow will occur more often. All this can lead to pigmentation, trophic ulcers, eczema or thrombophlebitis, which are dangerous to human life.
To date, there are several stages of the disease:
- RџSЂRё first, the safest and lightest stage, the symptoms are not clear. The process of blood circulation through the veins has some difficulties, which can lead to the formation of nodules and mesh.
- On the second stage there is an obvious deformation of the veins with the manifestation of the main symptoms. Formed nodules and meshes strongly stand out on the legs. At this stage, the veins have a dark blue hue.
- On the third, the most neglected stage, complications arise due to the absence of presumptive treatment, which lead to other diseases.
Diagnosis of varicose veins in our center
Today, there is a large number of modern diagnostic methods that allow the doctor to understand the cause of the pathology and prescribe treatment. The main diagnostic methods are:
- Ultrasonic dopplerography. This is a diagnosis that determines the direction and velocity of blood through the blood vessels in the lower limbs.
- Duplex scanning. Such ultrasound of the veins will help the doctor learn a lot of information about the condition of the walls of the vessel, its shape and direction of blood.
- Contrast venography. A vein is injected with a contrast agent, which, with an X-ray, helps to examine the contours of the veins on the legs
- Plethysmography. It is carried out to reveal the general state of the blood flow.
Diagnosis is prescribed only after a direct examination of the doctor, a study of the history of the disease and the symptoms that are manifested in the patient.
Mandatory diagnosis of varicose veins during pregnancy
Veins of the small pelvis and legs in pregnant women are very often widened.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities during pregnancy is also a common cause in girls due to hormonal changes in the body and an increase in the uterus, which complicates blood flow. Also, pregnant women increase body weight, which increases the load on the legs. After birth, the swelling of the veins is significantly reduced or completely disappears.
Nowadays in pharmacies there is a large selection of special ointments.
- Antistax The ointment is prepared on the basis of grape leaves. Helps to remove the swelling, improves blood circulation.
- Lyoton. Prevents the appearance of thrombi in the subcutaneous veins and resolves formed clogs.
- Venolaife. This drug removes the swelling of the legs, makes the walls of the vessels stronger and improves blood circulation.
Varicose disease of the lower limbs - treatment without surgery: is it possible?
It is important to remember that no ointments, gels, tablets and capsules will bring the desired result without consulting and examining a competent phlebologist, a specialist in the treatment of varicose veins.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - how to treat effectively:
At the first stage of the disease, it is quickly and easily treated varicose veins of lower extremities. Than to treat Is it really a long-term effect? You can see this by looking at the pages on our website, where it is shown varicose disease of the lower extremities, photo, results treatment. If you do not go to the doctor in time and start the illness, then it will remind you of another insidious varicose disease of the lower extremities. Treatment (Moscow it or not) can be long and painful. Such a person will have to undergo many medical procedures, one of which may be classical surgical intervention.
Laser treatment in our center
But thanks to modern methods, varicose disease of the lower extremities will recede. Laser or radio frequency treatment, for example, is very effective.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities. Treatment, reviews, results
To date, scientists have developed a large number of effective methods to go varicose disease of the lower extremities. Treatment in Moscow, cost which may seem large to you, is not really that expensive.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - laser treatment, reviews.
You varicose disease of the lower extremities? Laser treatment, price which is available, will help. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and leaves behind a barely noticeable scars, and quickly disappears varicose veins of lower extremities.
When carrying out the laser procedure, we use safety glasses
Laser treatment in Moscow good to that treatment laser (cost) is available, and the result is excellent.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - treatment with a radio frequency
So, you varicose veins of lower extremities. Treatment RFA in Moscow - one of the modern techniques. It does not matter at what stage varicose veins of lower extremities. RFE in Moscow It is a process of "sealing" veins through the thermal effects of a catheter. So leaves quickly varicose veins of lower extremities. Treatment of RFA very popular.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - treatment with sclerotherapy
Detected Varicose disease of lower extremities, treatment of RFO for some reason impossible? Sclerotherapy Treatment with non-started varicose expansion by introducing a special solution that glues the dilated vein.
Modern sclerotherapy technique performed by our phlebologists
A microfoam preparation is injected into the vein, which is more in contact with the vein and therefore acts better and faster, gluing the affected vein;
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - treatment, operation.
There is a removal of the damaged vein by small incisions on the skin. After the operation, the recovery period is longer if there were varicose disease of the lower extremities, treatment with sclerotherapy would be carried out at the same time.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities. Treatment after surgery - how long does the rehabilitation process take?
No, it's from a few days to a few weeks. Thanks to various modern methods, it is possible to make so that varicose the disease of the lower extremities is gone forever. Our patients underwent treatment in a clinic for varicose veins without surgery and got the desired result.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - medication medication:
These are venotonic drugs, blood thinners, vitamins and other drugs that help for a short time to "forget" about the notion "Varicose disease of the lower extremities." Treatment conservative will require the acquisition of special compression stockings, golf, tights.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities. Home Treatment
Traditional medicine knows how insidious varicose veins of lower extremities. Treatment with folk remedies diverse.
- Apple vinegar. They rub the affected area once a day and one tablespoon diluted with water, drunk in the morning.
- Tincture of chestnut. 50 g inflorescence pour vodka and insist for two weeks. Three times a day, drink 2 tablespoons.
- Raw potatoes. Potatoes, grated on a grater, apply to the formed mesh for the night.
- Kalanchoe. Shredded leaves fill a half-liter jar to half and pour vodka for a week. After it is filtered, you need to rub the tincture into your feet daily.
It is important to understand what is dangerous varicose disease of the lower extremities, treatment with folk methods (price though not high) will not replace the doctor's help. Do not be afraid - prices are quite real. The cost of herbs, of course, is lower, but on the official website of any clinic you can see what is varicose disease of the lower extremities, results and photos Professional treatment, incomparable with domestic poultices.
To prevent varicose veins, you need to carefully monitor the condition of your legs and carry out preventive maintenance.
- Wear comfortable shoes;
- Watch your weight;
- Perform various exercises for the feet;
- Do not stand for long on your feet;
- Lead an active and healthy lifestyle;
- Do not forget that it is better to monitor your health than to exhaust your body with unpleasant treatment.
If you have varicose veins, do not delay your visit to the doctor and do not self-medicate, relying on the reviews of girlfriends and neighbors on the porch.
Modern medicine will help you overcome the disease and possible complications that can bring varicose veins of lower extremities. How to cure her - you now know.
The results of the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities. Photos before and after treatment.
The result of the treatment of advanced varicose veins in our patient
Photos before and after treatment of varicose veins of the left lower limb
The result of the treatment of varicose veins of the patient in our center "MIFTS"
Photos before and after treatment of varicose veins of the left lower limb
Patient review of treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities complicated by thrombosis
Marina Polyantseva, 82 of the year, Moscow, 07.11.2018
My mother could die because she not only had a blood clot along the entire length of the leg (from the middle of the lower leg to the hip joint), but also in the place of its appearance in the middle of the lower leg a trophic ulcer began to form. The thrombus itself was in remission, but the site of the ulcer was red, swollen and with a whitening head. And all this despite the fact that at the time I came to Artyom Yurievich, my mother was 82 and a half years old, she had atrial fibrillation and constantly high blood pressure! And Vienna was more than 1 cm wide! ALL DOCTORS REFUSE TO WORK WITH SUCH PATIENTS! Like - die on your own! And we believe that this is God's providence, that fate brought us to Artyom Yuryevich! Not only did he perform a surgery for his mother in 1 an hour or so, but his mother still did not notice that he had surgery for her! Yes Yes! So that her pressure and atrial fibrillation do not worsen, we told her that we were going for an examination similar to an MRI of the vessels of the legs. During the operation, Artyom Yuryevich covers a half of the body with a curtain, and you cannot see your legs, and he allows you to watch something you love on the tablet. We delivered the comedy “Jolly Fellows” to mom, and she did not even have time to watch it. They didn’t feel anything! And she didn’t even have a reason to worry! Everything happened in the operating room with the resuscitator, and when I arrived, she walked around the ward and wished that she had time to watch the movie to the end! We left home, the next day we arrived just once for a dressing - and that’s it! Only then we told mom that everything was already behind, and only because she began to worry - and when the operation? Now, mom not only has clean nights, but atrial fibrillation has passed! In September, at the appointment, our cardiologist took her this diagnosis! ARTHEM YURYEVICH SAVED MY MOM FROM DESTRUCTION!
And I was the first to come to Artyom Yurievich - I had blue veins sticking out like worms on both legs 1,2 cm wide with numerous perforators, that is, drainage passages from stagnant superficial veins into deep internal ones. One blood clot - and hello! A blood clot immediately begins to walk around the body and can clog up whatever it wants! I was advised to remove the veins by tearing, as they are very wide, and they don’t do such a laser! But I went for an ultrasound scan to the Institute of Surgery named after Petrovsky. There, a woman who did an ultrasound scan said that in no case should you tear your veins, but you should go to the laser! But before that I was told that there are few good laser specialists, and that it is more expensive! But the woman at the ultrasound said she would give the coordinates of the best specialist in this area, to which they all go! And what’s more expensive is to get in the hospital, barely wander for a month with a scar in the pelvis and then buy medicine and treat torn legs! And here an hour and a half on both legs as an outpatient - and go home! She directed me to Artyom Yurievich! I am so grateful to her, but I don’t even know her name! Now I have healthy clean legs, I am alive and happy! Artyom Yuryevich not only performs operations on all patients, including age-related ones, not only easily removes veins larger than 1 cm, but also leaves a very small “stump” (tail from the removed vein at the place of its entry into the deep system) - according to European standards, this is 2 see, and he made me 0,6 and 0,7! This is very cool, because the smaller the “tail”, the less it stagnates.
Marina Polyantseva, Moscow, 07.11.2018
Frequently asked questions from our patients on the Internet about varicose veins of the lower extremities
What to do at the initial stage of varicose veins of the lower extremities? Lyudmila from Moscow is interested in:
Dear Lyudmila! At the initial stage of varicose veins, do the following:
- Use compression hosiery under loads.
- Optimize your lifestyle for better venous system performance.
- Take venotonic drugs to reduce the symptoms of venous insufficiency.
To clarify some concepts, you need to understand, and what is the initial stage of varicose veins of the lower extremities? A broad and rather loose interpretation of this term often implies quite diverse and fundamentally different approaches to treatment and prevention. Therefore, experienced professionals try to avoid such formulations. Probably the best solution would be to consult a doctor who does not make such diagnoses.
How to understand if I have varicose veins or not? Nikolai asks from Yaroslavl:
Dear Nicholas! Varicose disease has a number of well-known signs: in order to understand exactly whether you have varicose veins or not, strangely enough, you need to consult a phlebologist with a mandatory ultrasound scan of the veins of the lower extremities. I do not recommend you to diagnose the disease yourself.
I have varicose veins on my legs, how can I remove them? Elena from Oryol asks:
Dear Elena! Varicose veins on the legs can be easily removed using modern techniques, turning to an experienced phlebologist. As a rule, even in advanced situations, it takes no more than an hour and a half of your precious time to completely remove the varicose veins on the legs.
What to do with varicose veins of the lower extremities? Ilya from Yekaterinburg is interested in:
Dear Ilya! With varicose veins of the lower extremities, treatment of this pathology is necessary. Diagnosis and subsequent removal of veins is desirable in a specialized center, which eliminates possible risks and complications. Take care of yourself!